Westlake and Malibu are two jewel locations on the lifestyle spectrum, connected in more ways than by a picturesque canyon. While one is tucked up in the beautiful Santa Monica Mountains, the other overlooks the dolphins in the glistening Pacific Ocean. What they have in common is a way of life – close to nature – that is far from the ‘madding crowds’.
Each big glossy issue of Westlake Malibu Lifestyle delivers high-profile, thought-provoking interviews that provide readers with substantial depth versus gossip. There are interesting features and remarkable stories of people’s courage and altruism. Beautiful homes, travel, sport, entertainment, medical breakthroughs and environmentally-responsible subjects are the magazine’s main stays with superb photography and a showcase of talents.
The magazine has a shelf life of two months and will saturate these areas: Westlake Village – including Lake Sherwood, Hidden Valley, North Ranch – and Malibu. There are several advertising options that suit every business budget. Rates depend on size, placement, and length of contract. What’s important is that you know that your advertisement will be distributed to the people who ensure your success. With an attractive and captivating “coffee table” magazine in a prime geographical region, our shelf life long outlives its two-month-issue cycle. Advertisers will be pleased with their market saturation into the targeted markets that will make a difference.
PROFILE OF MARKET
• 30-65 years old
• Highly affluent; recession-resistant
• Loyal to local stores/businesses/services
• Prefers privacy (thus prefers ads in an inviting magazine they choose to read vs. direct mail pieces)
• Enjoys leisure activities and makes time and money for them. Appreciates well-written editorials, human interest stories and charitable causes, and enjoys reading beautifully-designed magazines in their down time
• Attracted to and interested in our celebrity cover stories
• Values top-notch-quality products and services
• Doesn’t typically spend too much time bargain shopping
• Relationship-driven in business transactions
BENEFITS OF ADVERTISING IN WESTLAKE MALIBU LIFESTYLE
• Brands your business as an upscale business worthy of sophisticated consumers
• Targets your advertising to markets that can actually make a difference
• Instant access to hard-to-reach affluent markets in our prime geographical areas
• Higher likelihood for your ad to be actually seen and read because of the attractiveness and depth of the magazine vs. other publications that are much less content-oriented, smaller and more advertiser-laden
• Grants you a 2-month shelf life for the same precious dollar you may spend elsewhere for a 1-month issue
• The shelf life often outlives its intended life (because no one wants to toss them), as Westlake Malibu Lifestyle will be a “coffee table” keeper – granting you additional exposure
• High-end quality magazine journal run by Diana Addison Lyle whose reputation in the community for excellence, integrity, work ethic, and in-depth celebrity cover stories will assure you of a publication that cares about your complete satisfaction.
|INSIDE FRONT CVR||INSIDE BACK CVR||BACK CVR||FULL PAGE||⅔ PAGE VERT.||½ PAGE VERT OR HORIZ.||⅓ PAGE VERT OR HORIZ.
|ISSUE DATE||SPACE CLOSING||ADS DUE||ALL ADS APPROVED||ON NEWSSTANDS
|Aug/Sept2020||June 17||June 25||June 29||July 20
|Oct/Nov 2020||August 18||August 25||August 28||September 21
|Dec/Jan 2020-21||October 19||October 26||October 30||November 20
|Feb/March 2021||December 16||December 23||December 28||January 18
|April/May 2021||February 22||February 25||March 1||March 22
|June/July 2021||April 20||April 26||April 30||May 21
|AD SIZE||TRIM SIZE||BLEED SIZE||LIVE AREA
|Full Page||9.25” x 12”||9.5" x 12.25"||8.625” x 11.625”
|2 page Spread *||18.5" x 12"||18.75" x 12.25"||18.25" x 11.625"
|2/3 pg Vertical ||5.125" x 12"||6" x 12.25"||5.375" x 11.625"
|1/2 pg Horizontal||7.75" x 5.125"||9.5" x 6"||8.375" x 5.375"
|1/2 pg Vertical||5.125" x 7.875"||6" x 8.75"||5.375" x 8.125"
|1/3 pg Square||5.125" x 5.125"||N/A||N/A
|1/3 pg Vertical||2.5" x 12"||3.375" x 12.25"||3.375" x 11.625"
|*Two-page spread materials should be supplied as single pages. And, due to the nature of perfect binding, 1/16” of the spread’s image is lost on both sides of the gutter because the pages kiss each other. Therefore, please provide 1/16” duplicate image on both sides of the gutter.
All advertising PDF files may be e-mailed (if under 20MB in file size) to: firstname.lastname@example.org